Journalist Text and Advertising Copy
Study Cycle: 2
Lecturer(s): asist. Horjak Luka, prof. dr. Smolej Mojca
• Communication Sciences.
• The history of Slovenian journalistic discourse.
• Review of the history of advertising texts.
• Analysis of the structures of the journalistic and advertising discourse.
• Classification of various forms of journalistic communication.
• Knowledge of stylistic procedures in journalistic and advertising texts.
• Language as a system in which the creator of journalistic or advertising text selects certaing means to achieve communicative intent.
• Non-verbal means in advertising texts.
• Ideology and journalistic text.
• Manipulation and advertising text.